Tuesday, October 26, 2010

When life gives you lemons ... feed them to a War Hydra

So after my post a few days ago with my Skaven list for the 8th Edition Challenge, I sat down and really looked at what was involved to get this done between now and Adepticon (where I plan on playing mostly WFB events). I have about 5 months to get an army done. Going through the calendar and looking at family events, holidays, etc. I came to the sad realization that the Skaven may be too much of a project to fit into that timeframe. So after some serious thinking and studying of various books and all the amassed models I have around here, I have decided to make a switch.

For the 8th Edition Challenge my army is going to be Dark Elves. It is the project I want to do second to the Skaven and with a much smaller model count (and option for some cool conversions) I have decided that it is much more realistic to do this army for Adepticon and the Challenge.

I'll have my list together later today and posted with some shots of test models I have done in the past for the Dark Elves.

No comments:

Post a Comment