Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A slight DEtour...

Wow, that may be my crappiest pun yet! So my Skaven for the 8th Edition Challenge are taking a short detour. We aren't officially starting the challenge until November, so it isn't too bad.

Anyway, the local FLGS, Games and Stuff, has asked me to paint up their preview Dark Eldar models. I was more than happy to help them out! After some time on display, I will get to keep the models for my own collection. I will be painting 10 Kabalite Warriors, 3 Reaver Jetbikes, and a Raider. I am working out the color scheme right now and I think I have some good ideas for it. I will also be using the awesome Slate Wasteland bases from Dragon Forge for all the models.





I am still working on building the Raider and I hope to get everything primed up tomorrow so I can really work out the final color scheme. More updates coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment