Sunday, August 1, 2010

Crazy times!

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. We are in the process of moving and with all the packing, planning, and everything else that comes with selling one house and buying another, I have not had a lot of time for the blog!

I have managed to squeeze in some painting here and there, and once things are settled in the new house in a few weeks I will be back to the blog with lots of pics and some cool conversions I want to share!

I will also be at Baltimore Games Day on August 21, so if you are heading there, let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I'll see you up there.

    Lunch again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! Is the whole family coming? Lisa and the kids are thinking about stopping by as well to see people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! We can all hang out and catch up.

    ReplyDelete