Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wow, 2 months already?

I can't believe it has been 2 months since I posted! Here I was hoping to have 2010 be the year of lots of updates! I need to get back on track!

So my hobby ADD continues and I find myself working on lots of things. The Nids continue (Gargoyles were finished up a few weeks ago - pics coming of those) as well as delving back to my Orks and Marines. The new Blood Angel codex has me in a fervor for my Shadow Hawks (I have used BA rules for them for the past 3 years or so) and I am working away on some new Sanquinary Guard and other additions.

I have to say I am really impressed with the new codex. As the past few books have been (Nids, Wolves, Skaven) there are lots of new options and units to get even the veterans of those armies working on new models. My existing Shadow Hawk army is only at around 2500 points or so, there is plenty of room to add new models. I have always been a huge fan of Dreadnoughts (with 4 already painted for the army) and now being able to field lots of them makes me very happy!

I will have new pictures up this week of some recent painting projects. I am working out the color scheme on my Death Company for the army and I hope to have some test models done for them as well as my first Sanquinary Guard test paint. Until later this week...

3 comments:

  1. posting comments on the blog can take some effort at times, but I am glad to see you had a second jeff. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. I too know the pain of weeks without updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you posting again. I can't wait to see what pops up next.

    ReplyDelete