Friday, February 5, 2010

Tervigon - Building is complete!

So the Tervigon is now built. Since I last posted, I added the back legs and tail, front talons, and the Termagant spawning points. I put one on each side of the torso and I have a Termagant emerging from the one side. I used some tendrils from one of the old Epic Bio Titans to be the parts that help spawn the creatures.

Overall I am really pleased with the model and I think it matches the codex artwork very well. I hope you enjoy it! All that is left is to create a proper scenic base for it with some termagants running along with it. Please let me know what you think of the model, I am anxious to hear what you all think!

Also, I forgot to take a comparison shot next to a Carnifex, but so you know that is an 80mm base it is on. So it is a big bug!



3 comments:

  1. Looks real good! What did you use for the metal "feelers" easing the termagaunt from its belly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are from an old Epic Bio Titan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking tervigon. I like the back carapace, very smooth and seems to fit right in with the model. I agree that something that is going to kick out that many termagants has got to be big. Great work.

    ReplyDelete