Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New Army

So the new year is upon us. Just wanted to take a moment to wish you all a Happy New Year!

I am working away on the new army and now I need to get pictures taken of all the units I have painted up for it. Some I have had done for quite a while, while others I just finished. It's probably not a huge surprise, but I have decided to return to my Tyranids that I started a while back. The new models are fantastic and I am very excited to paint up a Trygon. I can finally finish all the various bugs I have had built and primed for ages now!

So far, I have the following done for the army:
20 Termagants
4 Warriors
2 Tyrant Guard
Carnifex with Barbed Strangler
4 Spore Mines

I am currently working on a unit of Genestealers which I should have done this weekend. I also have another unit of Warriors, a Lictor, and my Hive Tyrant ready to go (the Tyrant is next on the painting schedule). I hope to have pictures taken tomorrow and get some shots up this weekend.

One thing I have decided to add to the blog for 2010 is a running tally of what I paint this year. I thought it would be fun to see how many models I finish in one calendar year so as I complete something I will add it to the list on the right. I just finished 5 Termagants today so there are my first models of 2010!

I hope you all had an enjoyable holiday season and pics of the Tyranids are inbound! I look forward to having a fully fleshed out new army to play some games with early in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment