Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays to all in the hobby community. I am anxious for 2010 and loads of good hobby time! I am also going to make a New Year's resolution to update the blog regularly again! These once a month updates are not cutting it!

New pictures and updates in the coming week (since I am off for the next 10 days) so I can show you all what I have been working on. I have been working away on more Warmachine things in preparation for Mark 2 to hit the shelves.

I have also been trying to decide what GW army I am going to focus on finally. Wolves, Skaven, Orks, and others have all made their way across the painting table over the past months. So what army will finally get the focus? The only hint I will give is it is something I started a while back and painted up a few units for before moving on to something else. It's never been shown here on the Forge yet, but I am thinking it will be something fun to get back to. The next update will reveal all...

So I hope everyone enjoys their holidays and time with family and friends! All the best to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment