Thursday, October 8, 2009

Stop being a slacker!

So my blog updates have been few and far between as of late. The new school year starting and juggling all that with the kids has taken up lots of time. But things have finally settled into a good rhythm and I should be able to return to blogging on a more consistent basis.

Like many others, the "shiny new toy" syndrome has gripped me and I find myself working on some Space Wolves. I wanted to make sure that this army is different enough from my Shadow Hawks so I am focusing on a Wolf Guard heavy force lead by Logan Grimnar. This will also be a Drop Pod army as it seems fitting for an army geared toward getting into the thick of things as quick as possible. I have finished a test model and I just need to get it photographed. I am really pleased with how it came out. I am going with an Adeptus Battlegrey base color instead of the blue that the GW studio uses on the Wolves.

I will also be basing all of my Wolves on some fantastic bases from Dragon Forge which I will be showcasing on here in some upcoming posts.

I plan on getting photos done tomorrow of the Space Wolf and a few other recent paint jobs, so check back for an update this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment