Friday, July 10, 2009

Quick update

Ok, I know it is Friday and I said I would update again on Wednesday, so first off - sorry! I actually had the opportunity to play some 40K yesterday so the past two days were getting prepped for that. I played a game of Planetstrike with my Tau vs. an IG army fielded by BrassScorpion of Bell of Lost Souls. It was a good time and I look forward to playing a lot more Planetstrike!

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. The Army Feature is underway and I hope to have lots of pictures taken over the weekend and details about the army up over the coming days. The army will be featured in 3 parts:

Part 1: Designer Notes (how I came up with the army, what I field it as, etc.)
Part 2: Index Astartes Shadow Hawks (the fluff if you will - army history, Founding information, leaders, etc.)
Part 3: Showcase (all the pictures of the army)

With each part I will have some pictures as well, then compile all the shots into one big showcase in the last post. I hope to do this with my other armies over the coming weeks as well so I can showcase lots of cool painted models!

So check back later in the week for the first post on the army's conception and creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment