Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Emperor's Might has arrived!

Today is the launch of the new IG codex and I am very excited. Amongst the million other projects to work on, my Imperial Guard army has been half finished for ages. The 485th Cadian Regiment "The Diamondbacks," have been waiting for me to return to them and I think that it is time to start working on them. Well them and finishing more Orks, more WM and Hordes stuff, and I am sure something else...

I am going to try and get a bunch of pics up over the next week of what has been done so far on the army, but until then, I leave you with the HQ Command Squad, one of my Staff Golden Demon winning entries from a few years back. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Very clean style. Nice use of the IQ models.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my codex on Wednesday and have been reading through it. Tonight I did a test paint job of a Cadian which I will post some pictures of tomorrow.. one down 99 more to go LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome colour scheme - matches my Vraks PDF uniforms! I've only just started my IG, check them out at weemen.blogspot if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete