Friday, April 3, 2009

Updates are coming!

Hey guys,

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the updates are on the way! I just kicked off Spring Break today (and it will be wonderful not to have to deal with 9th graders for the next 10 days!) and I have lots in store over the break. First up, the pictures are starting to roll in for the Stegadon Conversion Challenge. I also have finished a bunch of reinforcements for my Cygnar army and a Minion Warcaster for the Trollbloods. Hopefully this weekend I will get everything photographed and up on the site.

The Conversion Challenge entries should be posted here and at http://davetaylorminiatures.blogspot.com over the coming week to week and a half.

Have a great weekend and look back early next week for lots of new stuff!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment