Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year, New Models

Happy New Year all! Welcome to 2009 and the continued odyssey of my Bad Moon army.

As January kicked off with lots of new Ork models, I did the respectable thing and picked up a bunch of them! I had some exchanges to make at the local GW store, so I was able to pick up 3 boxes of the new Nobz and 2 of the new Battlewagons in trade for the product I was exchanging. I also picked up another Baneblade, but more on that at a later date....

The first thing I wanted to make with the new Nobz was a Painboy for my Nobz mob. I was not a fan of the one GW released and I had some ideas since I first saw some of the new parts on the sprue.

The head is from the Forgeworld Nob Bikerz and the tools are from the old plastic battlewagon (and an Ogre knife as well). I cut off the "doc" bit for the top of his head from the other painboy model. Let me know what you think! I am very pleased with the final result.

1 comment:

  1. I like the use of the rivet gun for a syringe. I'm wishing I would have waited to make my Flash Git Painboy since he is a bit weedy in comparison to his Nob-like stats. Who knows, maybe in going 3000+ miles, he broke and I will need to rebuild him? Knowing my luck, he will be fine, and everything else will be smashed to flinders.

    ReplyDelete